The Beauty Health Company (SKIN) PT Raised to $33 at Piper Sandler Citing Several Positive Momentum Indicators
- S&P 500 ends lower after another wild ride
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c; Revenues Beat
- Visa (V) Shares Up 3% on Strong Q1 Beat
- 'An EV Cash Machine': Tesla (TSLA) Beats on Revenue and Profit But Supply Chain Warning Sends Shares Lower, Analysts Positive and Raise Numbers
- Western Digital (WDC) Shares Dropped 10% Despite Q2 Beat
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Piper Sandler analyst Erinn Murphy raised the price target on The Beauty Health Company (NASDAQ: SKIN) to $33.00 (from $27.00) after beauty peer read-throughs, web traffic and search activity and "HydraFacial Nation" app downloads all suggest accelerating momentum beyond Q3.
The analyst reiterated an Overweight rating, stating "Recent reports from beauty peers, ULTA and EL, demonstrated that skincare and services demand has accelerated throughout the summer that should continue into the fall." Additionally, ""Hydrafacial.com" traffic reached all-time high in July, while Google searches for "Hydrafacial" is nearing 2019 and 2020 peaks."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) to Sector Perform
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Sea Ltd. (SE) to Buy
- Total Energy Services (TOT:CN) (TOTZF) PT Raised to Cdn$10 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesErinn Murphy
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!