Thales SA (HO:FP) (THLEF) PT Raised to EUR105 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Goldman Sachs analyst Chris Hallam raised the price target on Thales SA (HO:FP) (OTC: THLEF) to EUR105.00 (from EUR99.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Auto Trader Group PLC (AUTO:LN) (ATDRY) PT Raised to GBP6 at Barclays
- North American Construction Group (NOA:CN) (NOA) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at TD Securities
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (LYG) PT Raised to GBP0.59 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!