Thai Oil Public Company Limited (TOP:BK) (TOIPF) PT Lowered to THB54 at Macquarie
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Macquarie analyst Yupapan Polpornprasert lowered the price target on Thai Oil Public Company Limited (TOP:BK) (OTC: TOIPF) to THB54.00 (from THB71.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- METSO OUTOTEC CORP (MOCORP:FH) (OUKPF) PT Lowered to EUR11.10 at Credit Suisse
- Hisense Home Appliances Group Co Ltd (921:HK) (HISEF) PT Lowered to HK$15 at Goldman Sachs
- Gree Electric Appliances Inc of Zhuhai (000651:CH) PT Lowered to RMB49 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!