Textron (TXT) PT Raised to $75 at Jefferies on Business Jet Backlog
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Sheila Kahyaoglu raised the price target on Textron (NYSE: TXT) to $75.00 (from $70.00) after management raised 2021 guidance by 10c to $2.80-$3.00 following a $0.35 beat in Q1. The new guidance implies 40% EPS growth. The pace of recovery supports a return to EPS of $4.15 in 2023, or a 26% CAGR from the bottom in 2020. Despite the strong results, TXT is valued at 15.2X 2023 EPS which is a 28% discount to peers.
The analyst reiterated a Buy rating, stating "Backlog of $2.1BB grew 44% y-o-y w/ implied orders up 127%. Assuming an avg jet price of $11MM the backlog supports 185 deliveries (vs. our est of 165 in 2021 and 190 in 2022 vs. recent peak of 206 in 2019). This is a healthy start for the year but given startstops in prior jet cycles there is some caution until a stronger trend line is established."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Commercial Metals Company (CMC) PT Raised to $34 at BMO Capital
- OceanaGold Corp. (OGC:AU) (OCANF) PT Raised to Cdn$2.30 at Macquarie
- Regis Resources Ltd. (RRL:AU) (RGRNF) PT Lowered to AUD2.70 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!