Textron (TXT) PT Raised to $75 at Jefferies on Business Jet Backlog
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Sheila Kahyaoglu raised the price target on Textron (NYSE: TXT) to $75.00 (from $70.00) after management raised 2021 guidance by 10c to $2.80-$3.00 following a $0.35 beat in Q1. The new guidance implies 40% EPS growth. The pace of recovery supports a return to EPS of $4.15 in 2023, or a 26% CAGR from the bottom in 2020. Despite the strong results, TXT is valued at 15.2X 2023 EPS which is a 28% discount to peers.
The analyst reiterated a Buy rating, stating "Backlog of $2.1BB grew 44% y-o-y w/ implied orders up 127%. Assuming an avg jet price of $11MM the backlog supports 185 deliveries (vs. our est of 165 in 2021 and 190 in 2022 vs. recent peak of 206 in 2019). This is a healthy start for the year but given startstops in prior jet cycles there is some caution until a stronger trend line is established."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tech Mahindra Ltd. (TECHM:IN) PT Raised to INR1,390 at Macquarie
- Tencent Holdings (700:HK) (TCEHY) PT Lowered to HK$826 at CLSA
- Mandom Corp. (4917:JP) (MDOMF) PT Lowered to KRW1,200 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!