Tesla Motors (TSLA) PT Lowered to $313 at Citi on 'Model 3 Demand Analysis'
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Citi lowered its price target on Tesla Motors (NASDAQ: TSLA) to $313.00 (from $347.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating, following a model update to the company's outlook.
Analyst Itay Mitchell notes a reduced outlook on the shares, citing TSLA Model 3 demand derived from sales and pricing data of competitors, shows little strain from competitors and therefore could translate into margin pressures for Model 3 demand, as the company already faces a lower margin of error from a thinning balance sheet.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NICE Systems Ltd (NICE) Beat and Raise Driven by Strong Cloud Revenue, PT Cut to $300 at Jefferies But Reit Buy
- ACV Auctions Inc (ACVA) PT Lowered to $41 as Jefferies Sees One Issue with the Quarter
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (LT:IN) (LTOUF) PT Raised to INR1,785 at Investec
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCiti, Tesla, Model 3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!