Tesla (TSLA) Split Makes Shares More Accessible to Retail Investors - Baird
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Baird analyst Ben Kallo reiterated a Neutral rating and $1,658.00 price target on Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) after the company announced a five-for-one stock split effective on August 31.
The analyst stated "The stock split should make shares more accessible for employees and retail shareholders, which we view as a recognition of the fact the market is increasingly influenced by individual investors, including those looking to gain exposure to next-generation transportation trends. We will review our price target and model ahead of the share split".
Shares of Tesla closed at $1451.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) option implied volatility decreases
- NICE Systems Ltd (NICE) Beat and Raise Driven by Strong Cloud Revenue, PT Cut to $300 at Jefferies But Reit Buy
- Uni-Select Inc. (UNS:CN) (UNIEF) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Tesla, Ben Kallo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!