Tesla (TSLA) Poised for 'Super Record Quarter' with Deliveries That Could Exceed 500K - Chowdhry
- Wall Street ends sharply higher after Powell comments
- Salesforce (CRM) shares slide despite topping earnings, revenue expectations
- Fed's Powell: Rate hikes to slow, but adjustment just beginning
- Snowflake shares plunge 13% despite Q3 beat
- Market turmoil and economic decline, before recovery in 2023, says JPM's Kolanovic
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Global Equities Research analyst Trip Chowdhry offered some positive takeaways on Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) following his latest factory checks. Chowdhry said the EV maker is "poised for a super record quarter."
Chowdhry highlighted the following after his Fremont factory checks:
- When USA is taking Labor Day Weekend off - TSLA Employees are very hard at Work
- TSLA Employees motivation is unparalleled in the Industry
- The time from Production, to the vehicle being put on the Shipping Trucks continues to be at-least 10% more efficient vs. last quarter
- We continue to Observe TSLA Vehicles being in the holding area for less time vs. previous quarter
- Model S Plaid ($136K) Production and Deliveries have Significantly ramped up
- on about 20 mile stretch on HWY 101, on an average, we see about 3 Model S Plaid, with Temporary License Plate
- Temporary License plate indicates a recent vehicle purchase
Chowdhry followed those comments up, noting that in addition to Fremont Giga Austin production significantly ramped up starting September 01, 2022:
- Elon has slept in Giga Austin Factory for about 3 nights in August
- Multiple Delivery trucks with Model Y have started to leave Giga Austin each day - starting September 1
- Very steep increase in production and deliveries from Giga Austin
- Confident 4Q'2022 Deliveries to be at least 500,000
- 4Q'2022 Deliveries from Giga Shanghai = 246,000 Units
- 4Q'2022 Deliveries from Fremont Factory = 145,000 Units
- 4Q'2022 Deliveries from Giga Berlin Factory = 60,000 Units
- 4Q'2022 Deliveries from Giga Austin Factory = 60,000 Units
- Total 4Q'2022 Deliveries = 511,000 Units
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BYD tops the charts in China; Tesla doubles sales
- Workday, Boeing, Tesla and Airbnb rise premarket; Crowdstrike falls
- Tesla (TSLA) option implied volatility into China Covid protests
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesTesla, Trip Chowdhry
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!