Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to 'Street High' $810 at Morgan Stanley, Bull Case at $1,232
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - January 5, 2021 4:32 PM EST)
Morgan Stanley analyst Adam Jonas raised the price target on Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) to a 'Street High' $810.00 (from $540.00) while maintaining an Overweight rating. The firm set a Bull Case of $1,232.
Jonas raised 2030 volume to 5.2 million units versus 3.8 million units.
The analyst comments "While the range of outcomes is admittedly high, the market has ‘chosen’ to ascribe a higher level of discounted value to Tesla than that typically discounted for its peers. Despite the extraordinary run in the share price, we continue to believe that Tesla can outperform vs. our sector in 2021. In our opinion, Tesla is still the best positioned company in EVs and AVs under our coverage due to its people, its technology, business model and access to capital. Furthermore, it is important to note that the company has no entanglement with the environmental liabilities that burden its legacy competition. Put it all together and we believe Tesla's business model can unlock recurring mobility services revenue faster and more profitably than the competition. We struggle to find a more innovative company with the ability to execute against the high degree of difficulty inherent in sustainable transportation and energy at scale. We reckon it's a rather short list."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- $274M in Insider Sales from Previously 2nd Most Important Person at Tesla (TSLA) Should Raise Eyebrows - GLJ Research
- Ariake Japan Co Ltd (2815:JP) PT Lowered to JPY8,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Nissin Foods Holdings (2897:JP) (NFPDF) PT Lowered to JPY9,100 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Tesla
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!