Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to $348 at Truist Securities; AI Days 'Overwhelms' Q3 Delivery Shortfall
- S&P, Nasdaq extend losing streaks amid rising recession worries
- HashiCorp, Inc (HCP) jumps after topping consensus estimates
- Carvana (CVNA) plunges as analyst downgrades on bankruptcy risk
- GameStop reports larger Q3 loss as revenue falls short
- Cathie Wood says the bond market is signaling the Fed is making a 'serious mistake'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Truist Securities analyst William Stein raised the price target on Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) to $348.00 (from $333.00) while maintaining a Buy rating following AI day which supports the firm's AI-oriented thesis on TSLA and overwhelms a Q3 delivery shortfall.
The analyst commented, "As CEO Musk said, AI is shifting the mission of the company. TSLA hosted its AI Day 2022 on 9/30. The company provided updates to ADAS/autonomy (FSD), AIaaS (Dojo), and humanoid AI robotics (Optimus). The updates lead us to increase our estimation of likelihood of commercial success for all 3 efforts. Separately, TSLA announced Q3 unit deliveries that were below consensus, so we take our near-term estimates lower; however, the greater chance of success of AI efforts significantly overwhelms the near-term model revision in our DCF. PT raised to $348 from $333; reiterate Buy."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi cuts Tesla (TSLA) estimates to 'significantly' below consensus on EV demand issues
- Temenos AG (TEMN:SW) (TMSNY) PT Lowered to CHF56 at Citi
- STMicroelectronics NV (STM:FP) (STM) PT Raised to EUR58 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!