Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to $1,200 at Canaccord Genuity
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, fueled by Apple
- Here's Which Stocks Warren Buffett's Berkshire (BRK) Bought in Q1
- Walmart (WMT) Stock Drops 6% as Higher Costs Weigh on Profit, Analyst Says Results 'Disappointing'
- Home Depot (HD) Shares Rally 4% on Earnings Beat, Results Seen as Strong
- Bear Rally Now 'Imminent' Says BofA's Hartnett but Warns Ultimate Lows Yet to Be Reached
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Canaccord Genuity analyst Jed Dorsheimer raised the price target on Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) to $1,200.00 (from $1,040.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "Post Tesla’s 4Q21, we are maintaining our BUY rating and adjusting our PT to $1,200, which is based on 35x our '24 Adj. EBITDA estimate of $38.8B (previously $1,040 based on 45x of $25.9B). We are bullish on the continued auto gross margin expansion, and we received a few positive bellwethers that cell supply is starting to open for our thesis on energy products. After reporting record delivery numbers a few weeks ago, a beat may have been priced in and shares could see a “buy the rumor, sell the news” type pullback. We would be buyers at these levels and if any pullback occurs."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Aurora Cannabis (ACB:CN) (ACB) PT Lowered to Cdn$4 at BMO Capital
- Active options: AAPL TSLA TWTR AMD NVDA FB AMC MSFT
- Tudor Pickering Upgrades Tesla (TSLA) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesTesla, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!