Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to $1,040 at Canaccord Genuity
- World stocks in third day of gains as Omicron fears ease
- Pfizer (PFE), BioNTech SE (BNTX) Say Three Vaccine Doses Neutralize Omicron Variant - DJ
- Apple (AAPL) Cut iPhone Production 20% in September and October, Assembly Line Stopped for ‘Several Days’ for the First Time in Over 10 Years - Nikkei
- Apple (AAPL) to Start Shipping Second-Generation AR/MR Headset in 2024, Release New iPhone SE in 2023 - TFI's Kuo
- Visa (V) Launches Crypto Advisory Service, Presents Findings of New Survey
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Canaccord Genuity analyst Jed Dorsheimer raised the price target on Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) to $1,040.00 (from $940.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "Post Tesla’s 3Q21, we are maintaining our BUY rating and increasing our PT to $1,040, which is based on 45x our '24 Adj. EBITDA estimate of $25.9B (previously $940 based on 55x of $19B). We are bullish on the auto gross margin expansion, and remain excited for battery constraints to abate and be reallocated to energy products later in 2022. After reporting record delivery numbers a few weeks ago, a beat may have been pricedin and shares could see a “buy the rumor, sell the news” type pull back. We would be buyers at these levels and if any pullback occurs."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to $1,000 as UBS Sees Competitive Moat Holding
- Amadeus IT Group SA (AAD:GR) (AMADY) PT Raised to EUR74 at Morgan Stanley
- Dassault Systemes SE (DSY:FP) (DASTY) PT Raised to EUR61 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesTesla, Canaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!