Tesla (TSLA) Does Not Need To Raise Capital, Reit Outperform at Baird
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst Ben Kallo reiterated an Outperform rating and $400.00 price target on Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) after the company reported Q1 results that missed consensus estimates, but a cash balance that was better than expected while guiding to positive FCF for the rest of the year.
The analyst stated "We do think TSLA should raise capital; while not essential, we believe it would be a positive catalyst and remove an overhang on the stock. Demand will likely remain a focus for bears, though we share management’s constructive view. We remain buyers at current levels and expect shares to move higher with execution on the company’s growth strategy".
Shares of Tesla closed at $256.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NICE Systems Ltd (NICE) Beat and Raise Driven by Strong Cloud Revenue, PT Cut to $300 at Jefferies But Reit Buy
- Haemonetics (HAE) PT Lowered to $85 at Jefferies After Another Big Bath Quarter
- Tesla (TSLA) IV flat, shares drop below 200-day moving average
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Tesla, Ben Kallo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!