Tesla (TSLA) CyberTruck Reservations said at 535,000+ - Global Equities' Chowdhry
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) CyberTruck reservations are said to be 535,000+, Global Equities Research analyst Trip Chowdhry notes citing CyberTruck Owners Club.
- According to CyberTruck Owners Club - so far 535,000 Plus Cybertruck reservations
- Just like we said on November 22, 2019, report attached below "CyberTruck will be Hugely Successful - Not a Belly Button like every Pickup out there"
- Remember the Clueless Bonehead and Propagandists coming on TV Claiming CyberTruck will be a disaster...where are they now
- Please re-read our November 22,2019 report attached below - GER is Right Again
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) option implied volatility decreases
- NICE Systems Ltd (NICE) Beat and Raise Driven by Strong Cloud Revenue, PT Cut to $300 at Jefferies But Reit Buy
- Bitcoin Stocks Lower as Musk Tanks Market
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, Trip Chowdhry
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!