Tesla (TSLA) Could Face Large Lawsuit in China Related to FSD - GLJ Research's Johnson
- Wall Street slips from all-time peaks, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bearish Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) analyst Gordon Johnson of GLJ Research said he is being told by contacts in China that the company is "facing a potentially large lawsuit from those who purchased FSD (Full Self-Driving)"
We're being told by contacts in China TSLA is facing a potentially large lawsuit from those who purchased FSD. Our contacts tell us FSD in China is based only on US & EU data sets, & thus some in China allege TSLA has put Chinese consumers' lives at risk. Have you heard this?— Gordon Johnson (@GordonJohnson19) March 22, 2021
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Federal Regulators Open Probe Into Crash of Tesla (TSLA), NHSTA Says It's Engaging with Tesla and Local Authorities - Bloomberg
- Starbucks (SBUX) PT Raised to $135 at Oppenheimer Into Q1 Results (Earlier)
- Tesla (TSLA) call put ratio 1.3 calls to 1 put as shares sell off 1.6%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, Gordon Johnson
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!