Tesla (TSLA) Bull Chowdhry Lists His 2021 'Stocks to Own'
- Wall Street dips as Fed meet gets underway
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Trip Chowdhry of Global Equities Research, known perhaps for being the biggest bull on Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA), issued his 2021 "Stocks to Own."
- AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) - Technology - way ahead of all; Cornered the VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure) and some portions of ML/AI Workloads on all Super Clouds - AMZN-AWS, MSFT-Azure, GOOGL-GCP
- Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) - Confidential Computing and Intel SGX hardware
- Infosys Limited (NYSE: INFY) - Process Mining and Corporate Digitization
- Accenture (NYSE: ACN) - Process Mining and Corporate Digitization
- Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) - ]: Data Engineering, Azure, Surface Hub (actually Surface Hub Sales are extremely Solid right now, a $9,000 Computer)
- IBM (NYSE: IBM) - Quantum Computing, Training ML Models, OpenShift
- Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) - Spartan Chip, Cross-Cloud, Clouded Customer, Fusion Apps
- Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOGL) - Youtube, Google GCP
- BlackBerry (NYSE: BB) - IVY Platform, Spark Continuous Authentication, Massive IP (Intellectual Property, which is the new GOLD)
- Zoom (NASDAQ: ZM) - Physical presence is Optional
- Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) - GigaFactories, TeraFactories, Material Science, Software, Automation, Control of Center Stack
- QuantumScape (NYSE: QS) - Solid State Anodeless Batteries - invest like you would in a Bio-tech company
- General Electric (NYSE: GE) - Technology Conglomerate - no other company comes even close to what GE can do - massive ~$300 Billion in Service Backlog, which is under appreciated
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Here Are 10 Highest Rated EV Stocks to Watch in 2021 According to Wall Street Analysts
- Iress Ltd. (IRE:AU) PT Raised to AUD13.80 at JPMorgan
- Biogen (BIIB) PT Raised to $415 at BofA Securities After Waterfall Data Despite Modest Treatment Effect
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesTesla, Trip Chowdhry
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!