Tesco Plc. (TSCO:LN) (TSCDY) PT Raised to GBP3.03 at Morgan Stanley
- Nasdaq scales record peak ahead of Apple, Amazon results
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Raised at Piper Sandler to $1,300 on Three Insights That are Overlooked
- Comcast (CMCSA) Stock Rallies on Strong Q3 Results, Analyst Expects Shares to Outperform
Morgan Stanley analyst Maria-Laura Adurno raised the price target on Tesco Plc. (TSCO:LN) (OTC: TSCDY) to GBP3.03 (from GBP2.95) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spin Master Corp. (TOY:CN) (SNMSF) PT Raised to Cdn$0.25 at Canaccord Genuity
- Heineken NV (HEIA:NA) (HEINY) PT Lowered to EUR101 at Barclays
- Tamarack Valley Energy Ltd. (TVE:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$4 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!