Tesaro (TSRO) PT Raised to $120 at Baird
- Wall Street reverses, ends higher in late session rally
- IBM (IBM) Shares Up 6% Following Strong Q4 Results
- Kohl's (KSS) Shares Explode 30% as Takeover Battle Heats Up
- Cowen Sees Apple (AAPL) Likely to Bounce on Earnings, iPhone Upside and Flight to Quality
- FDA Limits Use of Two Monoclonal Antibodies For COVID-19 Treatment Due to the Omicron Variant
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst Michael Ulz reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Tesaro (NASDAQ: TSRO) to $120.00 (from $105.00) with full niraparib data better than expected.
Ulz commented, "Over the weekend, detailed data from the Phase 3 NOVA study of niraparib in 2L+ maintenance of ovarian cancer were presented at the ESMO meeting and published in the NEJM. Overall, the updated data further strengthens niraparib's market-leading position, supporting broad use across all platinum-sensitive patients with a manageable safety profile. Filing remains on track to complete in 4Q16, and we continue to anticipate approval in 1H17. We reiterate our Outperform rating and raise our price target to $120."
Shares of Tesaro closed at $99.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baird Upgrades Equifax (EFX) to Outperform
- Cosmo Energy Holdings (5021:JP) PT Lowered to JPY2,500 at JPMorgan
- Regis Resources Ltd. (RRL:AU) (RGRNF) PT Lowered to AUD2.95 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!