Tencent Holdings (700:HK) (TCEHY) PT Raised to HK$820 at Morgan Stanley
- Shares gain ground as investors await U.S. inflation data
- Oil prices tick up after robust China data
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Dollar edges up as markets wait for U.S. inflation data
- Grab to Go Public in Partnership with Altimeter (AGC) for Equity Value of $39.6 Billion
Morgan Stanley analyst Gary Yu raised the price target on Tencent Holdings (700:HK) (OTC: TCEHY) to HK$820.00 (from HK$720.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hardwoods Distribution (HDI:CN) (HDIUF) PT Raised to Cdn$39 at CIBC
- Resolute Forest Products (RFP:CN) (RFP) PT Raised to $19 at CIBC
- Finning International Inc. (FTT:CN) (FINGF) PT Raised to Cdn$39 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!