Tencent Holdings (700:HK) (TCEHY) PT Lowered to HK$826 at CLSA
- Futures rise as Evergrande concerns ease, Fed now in focus
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
- Netflix (NFLX) Global TAM is 650M Households By 2026 with Over 50% Penetration, Stifel Says; PT Raised to $650
- Oil prices rise on expected U.S. stocks draw
- FedEx (FDX) Falls After Missing on Q1 and FY EPS Expectations Amid Labor Costs, Raymond James Downgrades to Market Perform
CLSA analyst Elinor Leung lowered the price target on Tencent Holdings (700:HK) (OTC: TCEHY) to HK$826.00 (from HK$855.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Swissquote Group Holding SA (SQN:SW) PT Raised to CHF212 at Credit Suisse
- Amphenol (APH) PT Raised to $88 at Jefferies After Hosting Management Event
- Schindler Holding AG (SCHP:SW) (SHLAF) PT Lowered to CHF281 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!