Temenos AG (TEMN:SW) (TMSNY) PT Raised to CHF180 at HSBC
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
HSBC analyst Antonin Baudry raised the price target on Temenos AG (TEMN:SW) (OTC: TMSNY) to CHF180.00 (from CHF160.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DA Davidson Starts SPAC Forest Road Acquisition (FRX) at Buy Into Pending Merger with Beachbody
- Peyto Exploration & Development Corp. (PEY:CN) (PEYUF) PT Raised to Cdn$10 at Scotiabank
- Yageo Corp. (2327:TT) PT Lowered to NT$570 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!