Temenos AG (TEMN:SW) (TMSNY) PT Raised to CHF180 at HSBC
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
HSBC analyst Antonin Baudry raised the price target on Temenos AG (TEMN:SW) (OTC: TMSNY) to CHF180.00 (from CHF160.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allianz SE (ALV:GR) (AZSEY) PT Raised to EUR265 at HSBC
- Life Healthcare Group Holdings Limited (LHCJ:SJ) (LTGHY) PT Raised to ZAR2,400 at Morgan Stanley
- CP ALL PCL (CPALL:TB) (CVPUF) PT Lowered to THB53.60 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!