Temenos AG (TEMN:SW) (TMSNY) PT Raised to CHF135 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Deutsche Bank analyst Gianmarco Conti raised the price target on Temenos AG (TEMN:SW) (OTC: TMSNY) to CHF135.00 (from CHF125.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ANA Holdings Inc (9202:JP) (ALNPY) PT Raised to JPY3,000 at JPMorgan
- Keihan Holdings Co Ltd (9045:JP) PT Lowered to JPY4,300 at JPMorgan
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Flight Center Travel Group Ltd (FLT:AU) (FGETF) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!