Temenos AG (TEMN:SW) (TMSNY) PT Raised to CHF125 at Deutsche Bank
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices tick up after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Deutsche Bank analyst Gianmarco Conti raised the price target on Temenos AG (TEMN:SW) (OTC: TMSNY) to CHF125.00 (from CHF110.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Booking Holdings (BKNG) to Buy 'as Travel Rebounds in 2H21'
- Western Forest Products (WEF:CN) (WFSTF) PT Raised to Cdn$2.50 at CIBC
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Upgrades iHeartMedia (IHRT) to Buy, 'Business is Booming'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!