Temenos AG (TEMN:SW) (TMSNY) PT Raised to CHF108 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street ends down as jittery investors await Fed report
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Goldman Sachs analyst Gautam Pillai raised the price target on Temenos AG (TEMN:SW) (OTC: TMSNY) to CHF108.00 (from CHF105.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Promotora y Operadora de Infraestructura SAB de CV (PINFRA:MM) (PYOIF) PT Raised to Peso220 at Scotiabank
- HOYA Corporation (7741:JP) (HOCPF) PT Raised to JPY15,900 at JPMorgan
- Panasonic Corporation (6752:JP) (PCRFY) PT Lowered to JPY1,250 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!