Telia Co AB (TELIA:SS) (TLSNF) PT Raised to SEK36.50 at UBS
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
UBS analyst Ondrej Cabejsek raised the price target on Telia Co AB (TELIA:SS) (OTC: TLSNF) to SEK36.50 (from SEK36.40) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Atlas Copco AB (ATCOA:SS) (ATLKY) PT Lowered to SEK530 at RBC Capital
- Epiroc AB (EPIA:SS) (EPOKY) PT Raised to SEK195 at RBC Capital
- ABB LTD (ABBN:SW) (ABB) PT Raised to CHF28.10 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!