Telenor ASA (TEL:NO) (TELNY) PT Lowered to NOK174 at UBS
- Wall Street slips from record levels; Tesla drops after fatal car crash
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
UBS analyst Ondrej Cabejsek lowered the price target on Telenor ASA (TEL:NO) (OTC: TELNY) to NOK174.00 (from NOK181.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ultra Tech Cement Ltd (UTCEM:IN) PT Raised to INR7,900 at Citi
- Woodside Petroleum Ltd. (WPL:AU) (WOPEY) PT Lowered to AUD24.58 at CLSA
- Sands China Ltd. (1928:HK) (SCHYY) PT Raised to HK$39.70 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!