Telenet Group Holding NV (TNET:BB) (TLGHF) PT Lowered to EUR55 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Deutsche Bank analyst Roshan Ranjit lowered the price target on Telenet Group Holding NV (TNET:BB) (OTC: TLGHF) to EUR55.00 (from EUR60.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (LT:IN) (LTOUF) PT Raised to INR1,850 at Kotak
- Turquoise Hill Resources (TRQ:CN) (TRQ) PT Lowered to Cdn$30 at Scotiabank
- AEON Financial Service Co., Ltd (8570:JP) (AEOJF) PT Raised to JPY1,450 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!