Telekom Malaysia Bhd (T:MK) (MYTEF) PT Raised to R$7.28 at Nomura/Instinet
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on bank earnings boost
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar slips to 4-week low hurt by recent retreat in yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Nomura/Instinet analyst Heng Siong Kong raised the price target on Telekom Malaysia Bhd (T:MK) (OTC: MYTEF) to R$7.28 (from R$5.19) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlueScope Steel Limited (BSL:AU) (BLSFY) PT Raised to AUD22.50 at Credit Suisse
- First Financial Holding Co Ltd (2892:TT) PT Raised to TWD18.16 at Goldman Sachs
- Chr Hansen Holding A/S (CHR:DC) (CHYHY) PT Lowered to DKK610 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!