Telekom Malaysia Bhd (T:MK) (MYTEF) PT Raised to R$6.90 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall St ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Morgan Stanley analyst Mark Goodridge raised the price target on Telekom Malaysia Bhd (T:MK) (OTC: MYTEF) to R$6.90 (from R$5.40) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cineworld Group Plc. (CINE:LN) (CNWGY) PT Raised to GBP1.50 at Jefferies
- BAIC Motor Corp Ltd. (1958:HK) (BCCMY) PT Lowered to HK$4 at Goldman Sachs
- Telefonica S.A. (TEF:SM) (TEF) PT Lowered to EUR3.05 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!