Telekom Austria (TA1:GR) (TKAGY) PT Raised to EUR8.10 at JPMorgan
- S&P 500, Dow dip ahead of earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
JPMorgan analyst Roman Arbuzov raised the price target on Telekom Austria (TA1:GR) (OTC: TKAGY) to EUR8.10 (from EUR7.90) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ubisoft Entertainment SA (UBI:FP) (UBSFY) PT Lowered to EUR91 at BofA Securities
- Container Corp. of India (CCRI:IN) PT Raised to INR570 at Goldman Sachs
- The Restaurant Group (RTN:LN) PT Raised to GBP1.70 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!