Telekom Austria (TA1:GR) (TKAGY) PT Raised to EUR7 at Barclays
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Barclays raised its price target on Telekom Austria (TA1:GR) (OTC: TKAGY) to EUR7.00 (from EUR6.80) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Evertz Technology (ET:CN) (EVTZF) PT Raised to Cdn$16.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- Rio Tinto Ltd. (RIO:AU) (RTNTF) PT Raised to AUD163 at Macquarie
- OceanaGold Corp. (OGC:AU) (OCANF) PT Raised to Cdn$2.30 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!