Telekom Austria (TA1:GR) (TKAGY) PT Raised to EUR6.30 at Barclays
- Fed jitters keep S&P, Nasdaq futures below record highs
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- Oil hits new high near $75 on demand rise, falling inventories
- JPMorgan Sees Cleveland Cliffs (CLF) and Steel Dynamics (STLD) as Top Steel Picks, Strong Cash Flow Provided by High Prices a 'Generational Opportunity'
Barclays raised its price target on Telekom Austria (TA1:GR) (OTC: TKAGY) to EUR6.30 (from EUR6.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Double Downgrades 17 Education & Technology (YQ) to Underweight
- Oracle (ORCL) PT Raised to $80 but Jefferies Retains Hold Rating After Earnings
- Sage Therapeutics (SAGE) PT Lowered to $74 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!