Telefonica S.A. (TEF:SM) (TEF) PT Lowered to EUR4.70 at Berenberg
- Wall Street ends higher as investors bet on positive earnings season
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Reports a Beat-and-Raise 3Q, Analyst Positive
Berenberg analyst Carl Murdock-Smith lowered the price target on Telefonica S.A. (TEF:SM) (NYSE: TEF) to EUR4.70 (from EUR4.80) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Assumes Coverage on IDEX Corp (IEX), Upgrades to Buy
- Iberdrola SA (IBE:SM) (IBDRY) PT Lowered to EUR12 at Morgan Stanley
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Downgrades First Solar (FSLR) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!