Telefonica S.A. (TEF:SM) (TEF) PT Lowered to EUR3.70 at Citi
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Citi analyst Georgios Ierodiaconou lowered the price target on Telefonica S.A. (TEF:SM) (NYSE: TEF) to EUR3.70 (from EUR3.75) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (NWG) PT Raised to GBP2.60 at Deutsche Bank
- Ocado Group Plc. (OCDO:LN) (OCDGF) PT Lowered to GBP22.75 at Goldman Sachs
- L'Occitane International SA (973:HK) (LCCTF) PT Raised to HK$33 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!