Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG (O2D:GR) (TELDF) PT Lowered to EUR2.70 at Barclays
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up on tech gains; unfazed by vaccine pause, inflation
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Barclays analyst Mathieu Robilliard lowered the price target on Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG (O2D:GR) (OTC: TELDF) to EUR2.70 (from EUR2.90) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- OrganiGram Holdings Inc. (OGI:CN) (OGRMF) PT Raised to Cdn$6.15 at Cantor Fitzgerald
- Analysts Raise Estimates and PTs on Nvidia (NVDA) After Positive Trading Update and the First Data Center CPU Launch
- Piper Sandler Assumes Otonomy (OTIC) at Overweight, PT Raised to $6
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!