Teledyne (TDY) PT Raised to $560 at Needham & Company, Following Earnings
- Tech rally lifts Wall Street from Omicron-driven slump
- Twitter (TWTR) Stock Soars 9% on Report CEO Jack Dorsey to Step Down, Square (SQ) Up 3%
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Up 10% as WHO Says Omicron Covid Variant Poses 'Very High' Global RIsk
- 2 Reasons Why Citi Downgraded Merck (MRK) to Neutral Today, Opened a Negative Catalyst Watch
- Why EV Li Auto (LI) Stock Is Up 8% Today
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Needham & Company analyst James Ricchiuti raised the price target on Teledyne (NYSE: TDY) to $560.00 (from $540.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Analyst says: "Legacy Teledyne is performing well with mgmt again increasing its organic growth target for the year, to ~7.25% from 6.6% in July. The FLIR business is also tracking well, growing we believe high single digits y/o/y (adjusting for last year’s COVID-related sales boost), with TDY now expecting to reach its $80M cost-synergy target by mid-2022, 6 months sooner than in its prior update. TDY provided stronger-than-expected earnings guidance for Q4. With the FLIR integration going well, demand across the business remaining healthy and TDY navigating through the challenging component environment, we are raising estimates for Q4’21 and 2022."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Inter Parfums (IPAR) PT Raised to $125 at BWS Financial
- Sichuan Chuantou Energy Co Ltd (600674:CH) PT Lowered to RMB12.65 at JPMorgan
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Alibaba (BABA) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!