Teledyne (TDY) PT Raised to $530 at Jefferies as 2021 Results Continue to Strengthen
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Sheila Kahyaoglu raised the price target on Teledyne (NYSE: TDY) to $530.00 (from $520.00) while maintaining a Buy rating after a solid Q2 beat was driven by operations with better drop through off a better than expected topline (up 10% organic). On a GAAP basis, NT performance is hindered by deal costs, which masks the underlying cash performance.
The analyst stated "2021 is set up to be a year of outperformance leveraging MSD/HSD revenue growth to drive productivity. The story is enhanced by the acquisition of FLIR. We raise our 2021 adjusted EPS to $15.50 up from $12.25 reflecting better core performance coupled with the FLIR contribution and exclusion of intangibles. The next leg up comes from outperformance on the acquisition, with TDY typically conservative in initial planning. We forecast $18.50 of cash EPS in 2022."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Premier Investments Ltd. (PMV:AU) PT Raised to AUD23.40 at Goldman Sachs
- United Spirits Ltd. (UNSP:IN) PT Raised to INR580 at Macquarie
- Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI:IN) PT Raised to INR4,000 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!