Telecom Italia SpA (TIT:IM) (TI) PT Raised to EUR0.48 at JPMorgan
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
JPMorgan analyst Roman Arbuzov raised the price target on Telecom Italia SpA (TIT:IM) (NYSE: TI) to EUR0.48 (from EUR0.46) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Air Canada (AC:CN) (ACDVF) PT Lowered to Cdn$29 at Scotiabank
- Analysts Raise Estimates and PTs on Nvidia (NVDA) After Positive Trading Update and the First Data Center CPU Launch
- UPDATE: Wedbush Assumes Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!