Techtronic Industries Co. (669:HK) (TTNDY) PT Raised to HK$156 at Nomura/Instinet
- Futures slip as focus shifts to earnings from tech-related firms
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Nomura/Instinet analyst Jamie Wang raised the price target on Techtronic Industries Co. (669:HK) (OTC: TTNDY) to HK$156.00 (from HK$112.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Franco-Nevada Corp (FNV:CN) (FNV) PT Raised to Cdn$195 at BMO Capital
- OZ Minerals (OZL:AU) (OZMLF) PT Raised to AUD25 at Canaccord Genuity
- Temple & Webster Group Ltd (TPW:AU) PT Lowered to AUD11.80 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!