Technogym SpA (TGYM:IM) (TCCHF) PT Raised to EUR11.30 at Citi
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Citi analyst Paul L Bradley raised the price target on Technogym SpA (TGYM:IM) (OTC: TCCHF) to EUR11.30 (from EUR7.40) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Premier Investments Ltd. (PMV:AU) PT Raised to AUD28.74 at Credit Suisse
- Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co Ltd. (009150:KS) PT Raised to KRW335,000 at Macquarie
- Tech Mahindra Ltd. (TECHM:IN) PT Raised to INR1,505 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!