Technogym SpA (TGYM:IM) (TCCHF) PT Raised to EUR10.70 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street ends higher as investors bet on positive earnings season
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Reports a Beat-and-Raise 3Q, Analyst Positive
Goldman Sachs analyst Louise Singlehurst raised the price target on Technogym SpA (TGYM:IM) (OTC: TCCHF) to EUR10.70 (from EUR10.50) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Western Digital Corp. (WDC) to Neutral
- Titan Mining Corp. (TI:CN) (TNMCF) PT Raised to Cdn$0.70 at Canaccord Genuity
- Euronext NV (ENX:FP) (EUXTF) PT Raised to EUR116 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!