TechnipFMC Plc (FTI:FP) (FTI) PT Lowered to EUR7.10 at Berenberg
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices tick up after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Berenberg lowered its price target on TechnipFMC Plc (FTI:FP) (NYSE: FTI) to EUR7.10 (from EUR10.50) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Booking Holdings (BKNG) to Buy 'as Travel Rebounds in 2H21'
- CanWel Building Materials (CWX:CN) (CWXZF) PT Raised to Cdn$10.50 at CIBC
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Upgrades CommScope Holding (COMM) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!