Tech Mahindra Ltd. (TECHM:IN) PT Raised to INR1,350 at Nomura/Instinet
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Nomura/Instinet analyst Ashwin Mehta raised the price target on Tech Mahindra Ltd. (TECHM:IN) to INR1,350.00 (from INR1,110.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bernstein Reiterates Outperform Rating on Tech Mahindra Ltd. (TECHM:IN)
- Halma Plc. (HLMA:LN) (HLMAF) PT Raised to GBP31.40 at Credit Suisse
- Yum China Holdings, Inc (9987:HK) (YUMC) PT Lowered to HK$503.90 at Daiwa Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!