Tecan Group AG (TECN:SW) PT Raised to CHF595 at UBS
- Solid earnings lift mood on Wall Street ahead of Apple, Amazon results
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Raised at Piper Sandler to $1,300 on Three Insights That are Overlooked
- Comcast (CMCSA) Stock Rallies on Strong Q3 Results, Analyst Expects Shares to Outperform
UBS analyst Sebastian Vogel raised the price target on Tecan Group AG (TECN:SW) to CHF595.00 (from CHF555.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPM-Kymmene OYJ (UPM:FH) (UPMKY) PT Lowered to EUR35.50 at Credit Suisse
- Lancashire Holdings Ltd (LRE:LN) (LCSHF) PT Lowered to GBP7.60 at Credit Suisse
- PUMA SE (PUM:GR) (PUMSY) PT Raised to EUR108 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!