Taysha Gene Therapies (TSHA) PT Raised to $67.50 at Chardan Capital Markets
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Chardan Capital Markets analyst Gbola Amusa raised the price target on Taysha Gene Therapies (NASDAQ: TSHA) to $67.50 (from $60.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "This morning, Taysha Gene Therapies (Buy) announced the acquisition of exclusive worldwide rights to AAV9-based gene therapy (GT) TSHA-120 for giant axonal neuropathy (GAN), potentially transforming Taysha into a pivotal-stage GT company. The TSHA-120 program was invented in the lab of Dr. Steven Gray, Taysha's Chief Scientific Advisor, at UT Southwestern. The ongoing NIH-run TSHA-120 non-randomized, escalating dose phase I trial is also notable for being the first intrathecally dosed gene therapy program in history. TSHA-120 has received FDA Pediatric Disease and Orphan Drug designations, and with an estimated 2,400 patients in the US and Europe, the program could represent a near-term commercial opportunity of >$2 bn, thus meriting Taysha's focus from here on building commercial capabilities."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Clover Health (CLOV) to Neutral, Following Earnings
- WPT Industrial REIT (WIR-U:CN) (WPTIF) PT Raised to $18.25 at Canaccord Genuity
- SmartCenters REIT (SRU-U:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$33 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesChardan Capital Markets, Definitive Agreement, Gbola Amusa, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!