Taysha Gene Therapies (TSHA) PT Raised to $47 at Needham & Company
- Stocks roar higher as traders park COVID and Fed jitters
- Jim Paulsen Sees Correction Exceeding 10%, Sees Cyclicals, Small and Mid Caps Outperforming Large Caps and Tech
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Lead Times Easing as Supply Chain Improves - UBS
- Salesforce (CRM) Shares Plunge on Weaker Profit Guidance, Bull Thesis Remains Intact Says Analyst
- Salesforce (CRM) Stock Falls 6% on Worse Than Expected Q4 EPS Guidance as Q3 Results Beat
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst Gil Blum raised the price target on Taysha Gene Therapies (NASDAQ: TSHA) to $47.00 (from $45.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "Taysha announced the licensing of a clinical stage CLN7 gene therapy program from Steven Gray's lab at UTSW. A first iteration of this program is currently in the clinic and has been administered IT to two patients, one at 5X1014 vg and another at 1X1015 vg with an additional 2 patients planned for the highest dose. Preliminary results from the first patients are expected by YE:21. Taysha plans to advance a next-gen construct for CLN7 directly into a pivotal study in 2022. In its discussion with the FDA and ahead of this planned pivotal, Taysha intends to use additional preclinical results for the new construct to evaluate potential bridging strategies. We estimate potential sales reaching ~$300M by 2028 and are increasing our price target to $47."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CTI BioPharma (CTIC) PT Lowered to $5 at Needham & Company on PDUFA Delay
- Helen of Troy (HELE) PT Raised to $266 at DA Davidson
- Countryside Properties PLC (CSP:LN) PT Lowered to GBP5.20 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!