Taysha Gene Therapies (TSHA) PT Raised to $47 at Needham & Company
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Falls Nearly 4% Following Rare Q4 Revenue Miss
- Amazon (AMZN) Stock Dumps 3% Following Q3 Miss
- S&P, Nasdaq hit record closing highs on earnings bullishness
- Facebook (FB) to Change Name to 'Meta', Ticker to 'MRVS'
- Zendesk (ZEN) to Acquire Momentive (MNTV) and Its Iconic SurveyMonkey Platform
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst Gil Blum raised the price target on Taysha Gene Therapies (NASDAQ: TSHA) to $47.00 (from $45.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
The analyst commented, "Taysha announced the licensing of a clinical stage CLN7 gene therapy program from Steven Gray's lab at UTSW. A first iteration of this program is currently in the clinic and has been administered IT to two patients, one at 5X1014 vg and another at 1X1015 vg with an additional 2 patients planned for the highest dose. Preliminary results from the first patients are expected by YE:21. Taysha plans to advance a next-gen construct for CLN7 directly into a pivotal study in 2022. In its discussion with the FDA and ahead of this planned pivotal, Taysha intends to use additional preclinical results for the new construct to evaluate potential bridging strategies. We estimate potential sales reaching ~$300M by 2028 and are increasing our price target to $47."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allegro MicroSystems (ALGM) PT Raised to $40 at Needham & Company, Following Earnings
- Carrol's Restaurant (TAST) PT Lowered to $6 at Truist Securities
- Celularity (CELU) PT Lowered to $10 at Truist Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!