Taylor Wimpey Plc. (TW/:LN) (TWODF) PT Lowered to GBP2.10 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Credit Suisse analyst Emily Biddulph lowered the price target on Taylor Wimpey Plc. (TW/:LN) (OTC: TWODF) to GBP2.10 (from GBP2.13) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Signify Health Inc (SGFY) PT Lowered to $20 at JPMorgan
- Genmab A/S (GEN:DC) (GMAB) PT Lowered to DKK2,600 at UBS
- Morgan Stanley Sees Slower Margin Expansion Lightspeed POS Inc. (LSPD) PT Lowered to $31
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!