Tata Power Co Ltd (TPWR:IN) PT Raised to INR101 at Macquarie
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Macquarie analyst Ajinkya Bhat raised the price target on Tata Power Co Ltd (TPWR:IN) to INR101.00 (from INR81.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chr Hansen Holding A/S (CHR:DC) (CHYHY) PT Raised to DKK490 at Barclays
- Boral Ltd (BLD:AU) (BOALY) PT Raised to AUD6.60 at Credit Suisse
- Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (RBSPF) PT Raised to GBP2.30 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!