Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS:IN) PT Raised to INR3,350 at HSBC
- Stocks firm, dollar retreats ahead of Fed decision
- Snap shares plunge 14% following Q4 report, warns of sales drop; analysts mostly bearish
- Eurozone inflation slows by more than expected in January
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
- Electronic Arts (EA) drops over 10% on slashed forecast, Star Wars delay; analyst sees limited downside
HSBC analyst Yogesh Aggarwal raised the price target on Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS:IN) to INR3,350.00 (from INR3,330.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (SUNP:IN) PT Raised to INR1,223 at Bernstein
- Juniper Networks (JNPR) drops after 'surprising' revenue miss
- Piper Sandler Downgrades Veradigm Inc (MDRX) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!