Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS:IN) PT Lowered to INR3,570 at UBS
- S&P 500 ends down as jobs data rekindles rate hike fear
- U.S. Adds 528,000 Jobs in July, Topping Estimates
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) (BRK-B) Posts Strong Operating Results Even As Buyback, Equity Buying Slows
- Amazon (AMZN) to Buy iRobot (IRBT) for $1.7 Billion
- Block (SQ) Stock Falls Despite Earnings Beat, Analysts Remain Positive
UBS analyst Shaleen Kumar lowered the price target on Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS:IN) to INR3,570.00 (from INR4,180.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HT&E Ltd. (HT1:AU) PT Lowered to AUD2.35 at Credit Suisse
- Myer Holdings Ltd. (MYR:AU) (MYRSY) PT Raised to AUD0.45 at CLSA
- Gail (India) Ltd. (GAIL:IN) (GAILF) PT Lowered to INR160 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!