Tamarack Valley Energy Ltd. (TVE:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$3 at Canaccord Genuity
- Wall St rises as jobless claims fall; Cigna weighs on healthcare stocks
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Canaccord Genuity analyst Anthony Petrucci raised the price target on Tamarack Valley Energy Ltd. (TVE:CN) to Cdn$3.00 (from Cdn$2.75) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Great-West Lifeco Inc (GWO:CN) (GWLIF) PT Raised to Cdn$41 at Scotiabank
- Paramount Resources Ltd (POU:CN) (PRMRF) PT Raised to Cdn$19 at National Bank Financial
- Rogers Sugar Inc. (RSI:CN) (RSGUF) PT Lowered to Cdn$5.50 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!